Saturday, May 06, 2006

N00bish Teacher

We the students have scored a victory over our teacher…

Apparently…Some unknown student tried to install a copy of counter-strike: condition zero on one of the school computers…He was an idiot…He didn’t know how to type the serial number or how to crack the bloody game…Well, where he failed, we succeeded…

After getting the games to run, we get to spend our morning’s fragging each other while everyone else is in the assembly…Slowly roasting in the sun…HA! Take that stupid school, we’d rather sit down and play a bit of counter-strike instead of jerking off to the heat of the sun…

All in all, if you’re wondering whose to blame for all of this…It’s the school itself…They gave all those who are working on the school yearbook special access to the computer lab…

Oh yeah, we made more than one copy of the game on each pc that we copied the files to, you should’ve seen the teacher trying to delete the game while the pc was set on a student account…Must’ve taken about 5 minutes for her to realize her mistake…

Edit: Game’s have been removed…But I’ve managed to get messenger to work again…

6 comments:

TI3GIB said...

I leave for a weekend and you loose counter strike ? ...

Disappointed I am ...

Anonymous said...

hi wana be metal heads :p

نورجان said...

So who took the cookie from the cookie jar?

Arabian Prince said...

Hey nice blog you've got here. I've read it all (no I'm not sad, I just had nothing better to do) and I enjoyed it!

I thought I'd leave you a comment to let you know you have readers ;)

Anonymous said...

Get counter-stirke back !!

نورجان said...

It's good she removed them all ... not so n00bish after all ...