Wednesday, June 07, 2006

I'm Disappointed

Well this pretty much sucks…As you all pretty well know by now…Yesterday was 6/6/06…In other words…The number of the devil or the apocalypse or something like that…Well I decided to pop me some popcorn, get me some coke and head to the roof to view the end of creation…Unfortunately nothing happened whatsoever…If the apocalypse happened and I just missed it…Then I’m pretty disappointed in the end of creation…I mean…C’mon…Just wipe out a country or something…I’m not asking for much…

Oh well…to wait until the next big thing…

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, 'The Omen' was released yesterday, and I've heard that that pretty much covered the disaster part. You sat on the roof? In this heat?

weirdgoat said...

Kinda actually...A pipe burst...Guess who had to check it out...Meh...Oh well...The Omen pretty muched sucked though...It's the same as the original...

Anonymous said...

LOL
Are you for real?
If you were so worked up about it then I'm sure you've heard about Hell, Michigan's once in a lifetime party. :p

AP

Anonymous said...

I've heard about it...
Paradise wasn't too far away either...