Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Shiranui

I am just so fucking tired, I can’t go to sleep and when I do close my eyes there’s this white wolf with a paintbrush that seems to be invading my thoughts. I seriously don’t get myself. Recently I’ve felt like I just lost my manhood. If you’re wondering how that feels, let me give you an explanation: First you feel yourself becoming lighter and then your manhood (Both of them) begins to roll away from you and just before you get to it, a bunch of kids begin stepping on them with a kind of morbid glee.

I don’t know what I’m going through right now, is it denial? Is it depression? Or am I just being oversensitive to my own thoughts?


I mean could I have done things differently?
Could I really have been a different person?
Do I have to change my whole personality?
The fault lies in you.
You should’ve had the guts.
Why the fuck were you such a pussy?
I couldn’t help myself, I panicked…
Don’t give me that shit, you’re fucking lying to yourself and you know it.
So what if I am? Denial doesn’t change anything but it’s easier than dealing with the truth.
So that’s what you’re fucking going to do? Run the fuck away from the truth every time it happens?
No.
Fucking liar…
Alright, I don’t know.
That’s better, now go fucking deal with it. I’m sick of bailing you out of your shit, you’re going to have to get through this without me…

1 comment:

نورجان said...

Talking to your alter ego again?