Saturday, March 10, 2007

Bicycle Gangsta!


You know, just when I thought people couldn’t get any stupider. The kids go and do something else that gets on my nerves.

Anyone who’s ever been to Shitti has probably seen the latest trend.

No, I’m not talking about boys wearing pink shirts and tiaras on their heads.

While that is becoming the new ‘it’ trend, since all the ‘cool’ (read: Homosexual) boys are doing it.

What I’m referring to is the new fad of riding your bicycle.

That’s right, they’ve completely and utterly lost it…

Bicycles…

What the fuck?

Why?

I mean I’d understand if they actually need it to get from one place to another, but just to show off?

I mean they look like a group of wanna be gangsta bikers…

I’m actually afraid to walk by them in case their stupidity rubs on me or something…

Now, if they looked anything like the girl above...I wouldn't be complaining...

6 comments:

Amjad said...

lol .. yeah, I noticed that lately.

It's cool to ride your bicycle to the movies, but not to cruise around with your bicycle for the sake of showing off.

Arwa said...

Hahah..Gangstas + showing off bicycles .. can this get worse? xD I don't think so..

tomboy said...

wow, i wanna do that too!!! i wanna be gangsta, goddaaayymn

Castelluca said...

i don't know how to ride a bicycle ugh..

Amjad said...

I miss riding bicycles. Two years back I was obsessed with riding bicycles.

Since I live in SQU campus, I guess if I join SQU next year I will go to my classes riding a bicycle.

Anonymous said...

>.< Bicycle Gangstas? I'm feeling very afraid... I thought Omani guys couldnt get anymore homosexual but once again they've managed to scare me shitless...