Sunday, April 01, 2007

The reason I don't post?

Geez, It’s been a while since I last posted anything and all I blame is school. They give us so much shit to do these days it’s really not funny.

Every day we get a ton of homework and worksheets and shit and shit and shit and bullshit and fuckshit and gayshit.

And there’s so much shit that’s been going on in my life.

My friends don’t talk anymore, I don’t enjoy their company, My cats are all pregnant and shit, my house was set on fire…

Ugh, the thing is I’m a lazy fuck and everything I’ve just said was bullshit…

I need to come up with better excuses…

4 comments:

Amjad said...

Dude, who are you kidding?

As if you really do your worksheets and your homework at home .. :-p

tomboy said...

aw cmoooooooooooooooooooooooon, write sumthin worthy man! im shittin useful stuff here, u should too~!

نورجان said...

Leave the cats alone

Anonymous said...

I thought i told you to stop molesting your cats...