Saturday, April 22, 2006

First Post...

Well…This is different…
There’s no Ti3gib to give this little blog any life when I’m not posting…And I’m guessing it’s going to be very personal…Very little information on anything else…
Details…Details…
Alright…There’s a profile page…Hmmm…Now what should I do about that? …I’m not sure if I should right out lie…Or if I should actually tell the truth…Or maybe just leave it empty?
Hmm…About the way I write… I use the three dots (…) a lot…I mean I replace all punctuation with the three dots…It’s just how I write…I really can’t be bothered to write any other way…
Well…That’s about it for the first post…
Oh yeah…About the title…Dark Enterprise…Well…I usually use the name Richard E. Dark as an alias…E. stands for Entragian ßCrazed cop who goes on a killing spree in Desperation by Stephen King…It’s a great book…
Ran out of things to say…Now to figure out how the hell I post in this thing…

Suicidal Tendency: 7/10

No comments: