Sunday, April 23, 2006

I hate T.V.

I hate shows that make no sense…

For example…Ed…It’s a show about a lawyer who moved to a small town and opened a bowling alley/practice…Why the hell would someone do that? I don’t know…I haven’t seen the show from the start and I won’t bother watching the first episodes…

But really strikes me as absurd is the relationship between Ed and the teacher (I don’t know her name…She’s the blond one…) Well they both know that they like each other…But does that stop the love struck girl from sleeping with just about every guy in the town?

Answer: No…

Example…

Teacher: I hate the principle; I hate him…Blah blah blah…

Next Day:
Teacher: I screwed the principle; I made love to him…Blah blah blah…

Now I’m not sure if it’s just me or something…But does something here not make any sense? Or do I just not understand T.V.?

The only show on T.V. that makes any sense is Gilmore Girls…
Now go watch it…


Confusion over what’s worth watching on T.V.: 2/10

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you dont understand T.V.

weirdgoat said...

Do I have to?

Anonymous said...

You watch Gilmore girls?!

weirdgoat said...

Maybe...